Friday, January 27, 2006

my cuteness meter is on and charging you

Funniest true thought of the day

“Its not just that the glass is half empty, its that he’s allergic to the liquid and owes money on the glass.” – Jerry – the husband

Is it just me or does water seem colder than other beverages on ice, say for instance, tea? I have two glasses – one is full of ice water and one is full of ice tea, same amount of ice in each - and the water seems way colder than the tea.  Just a random thought.

Why am I sitting here JAMMING OUT to Bobby Brown- Every little step? Cause I am officially a old head. Recently I have found myself saying all the things my parents used to say when they would listen to my music station. Why is my parents radio station the station I like now? Why are my parents somewhere cracking up?

And no they didn’t just play Rock Wit U!?!?! Some days I really miss the eighties.

Okay people I know you read the hubby’s blog but you gotta comment there too... You only gotta live with him in this wonderful world of blog, I have the honor and privilege of loving him all up close and personal, besides as the thought of the day indicates he’s way funnier than me.

I found a old binder with a lot of my old poems and works in progress, maybe I’ll post a few, maybe I’ll work on some new stuff we will see. URBIS, people urbis.

Class was GREAT. Chef – the professor- was on my case all night and it was wonderful. I loved every minute of it. I think this might be the right field for me. Now I just gotta take all the classes. Get all the equipment ($$$). Get a starting job that doesn’t make me live on leftovers (i.e. open my own spot). Which means also I need to work on my business plan and thus find investors.  
Note those of you who I really really know and gift are not outside of our relationship - if you are thinking of getting me a gift – think Professional kitchen stuff, (KNIVES and POTS) and GC’s to cool kitchen places like Kitchen Conservatory http://www.kitchenconservatory.com the drool factor in there is pretty high.

Cammy and I have been invited to a African dance show but we can’t really afford it and we can’t afford the second car that makes that trip possible. Alas we’ll be watching Nemo as I work on my homework.

7 Comments:

Blogger CousinSarah said...

Hey mama...I am so glad to hear you happy with school. The hard profs are the best. Mine became my life mentor and I adore him. Helped make me into who I am.

Supplies are almost always MORE expensive than the classes.


HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA---Tell Jerry I loooooooove his quote!

3:15 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am glad that you rcourses ar egoing well that is fantastic. I am going back here in a few months and I know as hard as it will be it will be great!! Hey you can squint and try to IMAGINE Nemo doing African dance.

8:25 AM  
Blogger Copasetic Soul said...

NEW POEMS
NEW POEMS
NEW POEMS
NEW POEMS
that is all!


Hey, kiss the princess for me :-)

Let me know if/when you play on hitting up the new poets spots in the Lou.

12:59 AM  
Blogger bfelice said...

love the glass quote, too.
i think you could make some $ off that one!

9:33 AM  
Blogger CousinSarah said...

hmmmmm, this looks familiar. OHHHH. Maybe cause I read it already FOR A WEEK.

Im jus sayin. :P

I luh you guuuuh.

1:37 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

POST POST POST! DO IT DO IT DO IT!

8:17 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

The above which states it is anonymous was me. Not sure why it did that. :)

8:18 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home