Tuesday, January 03, 2006

A quiz cause Sarah asked me too...

Think Three 3 screen names I have:
Queue
Queue_D
JazmyneJ (I thought the first time I was pregnant I was gonna name her Jazmyne)

3 physical things I like about myself:
neck
back
eyes

3 physical things I don't like about myself:
weight
weight
lungs

3 parts of my heritage:
African
Blackfoot indian
Cherokee indian .

3 of my everyday essentials:
Internet
Cammy and Jerry
Camera

3 of my favorite musicians:
Stevie wonder
Jill scott
John Coltrane


3 of my favorite songs (at the moment) -
I'm gonna name artists cause I can't just pick a song :
Sade
Maroon 5
Zero 7

3 things I want in a relationship:
trust
communication
fun/romance

3 lies:
I'm fine
I don't want you to
I don't really want that now

3 of my hobbies right now:
Photography
Reading (books, blogs, poems)
Cooking

3 things I want to do really badly now (with a special someone):
Have sex so good and for so long we had to make twins
Pause time and just talk
go somewhere far away and do the first two things on a beach

3 careers I've considered doing:
Photographer
Chef/Pastry artist
teacher


3 places I would like to go on vacation to:
The hotel where the rooms are actually over the water
Spain
Alaska

3 kid's names I like:
Girls:
Lilly
Amber
Destiny

Boys:
Jarrod
Dante
Jerry


3 ways that I'm a stereotypical dude/lady:
I DO NOT take out trash
I'm never wrong
I expect people to do what I say


3 people I would like to see take this quiz:
don't know just let me know if you do take it...

2 Comments:

Blogger Kira said...

hey i'm never wrong too :) and i don't know why i expect people to do what i say, they never do it. and yet, i expect them too. hmmm. maybe i should give up.

10:43 PM  
Blogger DramaQueen said...

Hi! I'll doing your quiz, and passing it along as a meme if you don't mind...

your daughter needs to model for GAP ads - adorable!

I would also like to copy the thoughts for 2006 on my blog, if you don't mind...I will definitely shout you out - that is hilarious and SO TRUE!!

Oh, and I'm a fellow knitter and I have just recently started a cooking blog as well, if you wanna surf through sometime. Enjoyed reading your blog.

11:56 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home