Tuesday, January 03, 2006

2005 review jacked from Sarah who jacked from Mo..

1. What did you do in 2005 that you'd never done before?
I got married and bought a house

2. Did you keep your new years' resolutions, and will you make more for next year?
I don’t make them so I can’t break them – life is hard enough without putting extra expectations on your self EVERY year… .
3. Did anyone close to you give birth?
Nobody I’m so close to I’d answer yes to this question.
4. Did anyone close to you die? Not this year. Thank God.
5. What countries did you visit? Jamacia. I’m hoping to get that up a few notches in the next two years
6. What would you like to have in 2006 that you lacked in 2005? Second home, financial discipline,more communication with J and my friends.
7. What date from 2005 will remain etched upon your memory, and why? June 25- I got married. June 6 – we closed on our first house.
8. What was your biggest achievement of the year?Cammy’s growth as a person this year, being able to mandle the major major steps we did tha year.
9. What was your biggest failure?Not going back to school, not finishing my book, website, CD or writing morethis year.
10. Did you suffer illness or injury?nothing major enough to remember.
11. What was the best thing you bought? I’m beginning to sound like a homebody – the house ohh yeah – and the chocolate fountain.
12. Whose behavior merited celebration?Jerry, my mom, Jerrys Dad – he came out and spent time with us on several occasions.
13. Whose behavior made you appalled and depressed?i try not to allow other peoples behavior get to me like that..
14. Where did most of your money go? Bills – all the bills.15. What did you get really, really, really excited about? cooking .
16. What song will always remind you of 2005? Testify-Common and Heard 'Em Say- Kanye “Bush hates black people” West .
17. Compared to this time last year, are you: i. happier or sadder? happier ii. thinner or fatter? Honestly about he same – I didn’t lose anymore pregnancy weight so I’m still bigger than I should be. iii. richer or poorer? Richer although not monitarily – I’m about the same on green backs.
18. What do you wish you'd done more of?writing. Living out loud. Traveling.
19. What do you wish you'd done less of? Feeling like I couldn’t do any of the above.
20. How will you be spending Christmas?With Cam, J and family.
21. Who did you spend the most time on the phone with? J, Spoken, and my mom.
22. Did you fall in love in 2005? everyday.
23. How many one-night stands? none
24. What was your favorite TV program? The Boondocks and Smallville
25. Do you hate anyone now that you didn't hate this time last year?Nope I cut out all thouse people about three years ago when I was pregnant… although I do feel sad for a few people.
26. What was the best book you read?Ntozake Shange - Sassafrass, Cypress, & Indigo.
27. What was your greatest musical discovery? Zero 7.
28. What did you want and get?Pentax ist D.
29.What did you want and not get? a winning lotto ticket
30. What was your favorite film of this year? Crash and She hate me – saw it on cable and love it.
31. What did you do on your birthday, and how old were you? Didn’t do much of anything, chilled with the hubby and I turned twenty hater.
32. What one thing would have made your year immeasurably more satisfying? being more finanically stable.
33. How would you describe your personal fashion concept in 2004? Nonexistant.
34. What kept you sane? my kid, and family.
35. Which celebrity/public figure did you fancy the most? Angelina Jolie and Jennifer Anniston they are both such equally different yet facinating people – I can see why Brad was like ‘what to do?’
36. What political issue stirred you the most?Jacking Sarah’s answer -Hurricane Katrina, War in Iraq/Governmental "errors"--still37. Who did you miss?myself somedays – Candance on others.
38. Who was the best new person you met? Spoken,Cam, and everyday I learn soemthing new about J and that is a great thing.
39. Tell us a valuable life lesson you learned in 2005:You have to live the way you want your life to go – it never just happens the way you want it to.
40. Quote a song lyric that sums up your year: Nothing's ever promised tomorrow today. But we'll find a way. And nothing lasts forever but be honest babe, it helps but it may be the only way”

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home