Tuesday, January 17, 2006

I'm posting, I'm posting...

Busy busy week. I’m trying to enroll in school this week for a class that starts this Thursday. Don’t get too excited, its just one class and I’m testing out the culinary arts degree program at my local community college. So don’t expect to see any class assignments unless you don’t mind coming here for a little sweet stuff, although I may post pictures occasionally.
Everybody is doing okay – I took off work to go to the MLK march but Cammy was ill so we ended up just going to her doctors apt. I got Jury duty so that is gonna be interesting to say the very least. Never been before but I’m not at all bothered to do my civic duty. Jerry is done working like a Hebrew slave at least this week. And while the itch to write poetry hasn’t been real strong I have been reading and reviewing works on Urbis. I watched a movie last night called A Wedding for Bella – an independent romantic comedy and I really liked it, the female love interest said something that totally made me identify – twice. First she said she totally felt disconnected, and I do most times, I feel like I’m fighting to hold on to everything around me – and I just find my self spinning waiting for everything to just fall from under me and two – she and the male romantic lead (played by Scott Baio- really) were talking about really good people and she said “Don’t they just make the rest of us look like whores.”  Why yes, yes they do. I know a few people like that – but the funny thing is – some people look at us like that too. Any way I’m working harder at posting more often I have a few posts I just haven’t been able to finish but I am writing – keep on me people. And Sarah when are you gonna redo your blog too? Me, 13, and Mo have all did some new visuals you need to get up on it homie!

2 Comments:

Blogger CousinSarah said...

I feel you on the movie quotes. For real. Just tryin to hold on.

I am not as technically inclined as ya'll. I will see what I can do to revamp the blog. :)

7:27 PM  
Blogger Copasetic Soul said...

hell, ya'll need to pass the technically stuff on to me too... cause i need help!

1:48 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home