Saturday, January 21, 2006

Cammy up close with Grover...


Cammy up close with Grover...
Originally uploaded by raquita.
Hey - just back from Sesame St Live and Guess who is mom of the week.. we were so close (2nd row end seats) every character stopped by and touched Cammy and waved. She was in awe the whole time. (for more picks go to my flickr account) I bet she hopes I keep my ticket buying skills when she like sixteen and wants to see the newest bowwow person. I shall try and retain them though I can make no promises...

3 Comments:

Blogger CousinSarah said...

Let's hope it is someone better than the bowwow person. LOL.

She looks so happy!

7:58 PM  
Blogger unsaid said...

awww I felt like Mommy of the year too when I took my son to see Sesame Street Live when it came my way...I didn't think about the future and concerts and who knows what he'll be listening to then....

7:20 PM  
Blogger Shelle said...

did that big blue grover scare the hell out of that cute lil one? would of scared me, he is huge!
my son's name is Kameron, and i call him Kami...he's 11 now, so of course only mommy can get away w/ calling him this.
aww to have lil ones like that again....

3:05 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home