Friday, January 20, 2006

Keeping up with the postin...

Well all I started class. I like the professor and I think I can do well in the class – I just gotta stay focused. There was this kid who was so eager to please and talked too much. I could tell he was annoying the other students I just kinda felt bad for him- He seemed ADHD and slow all at the same time – if that makes any sense. He seemed like the kid that older generations worry about leading America. He wants to be a 3D animator – but he’s taking culinary arts, and working in construction with his brother in law for free. Living in his parents house doing what his mom says. This kid strikes me a s a follower not a leader and I’m wondering what I have to do to make sure Cammy becomes a leader, but also that she knows how to follow – not becomes a follower.

Anyway – My job has become a stickler for a few light hearted things we used to do- for instance we have this instant message system and you could post a status next to your name and leave people a pleasant thought or tell them you are in a meeting. Well now we can’t leave the pleasant thoughts anymore. Honestly some people where pushing the lines of what is a pleasant thought – I myself like to put slogans from internet bumper stickers next to my name but I never offended anybody – okay that one about the vegetarians may have rubbed some tree huggers the wrong way but hey- drink a organic smoothie and move on.

J and the baby are both sick so I’m thinking I’m gonna take a little time today and make them both feel better we got Sesame Street tomorrow and I want them both in tip top shape!

I’ll be posting new poem on Urbis as well as some older work I’d like some feed back on this weekend. I should have my PC all doctored – we got virus issues. We’ll see how that all goes…    

2 Comments:

Blogger CousinSarah said...

but hey- drink a organic smoothie and move on.

LOLOLOL, you need help. HAHAHA.

What is the name on urbis...I am cousinsarah on there too.

1:16 PM  
Blogger my coffee is always said...

glad you are back. continue to keep your head up and move forward. love the new look.
thir-teen

3:42 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home