Monday, September 04, 2006

One and one equals


wonder twins
Originally uploaded by raquita.
Friends.

I got a chance to hang with Jaelithe and her wonderful family at the festival we always seem to run into each other at. And what a wonderful family they have.. and they were so together.. once I blog how totally out of it we were you will understand why I was so in awe of a mom who remembers the diaper bad. yeah it was that kind of day.

Issac is a joy to be around. they kind of yin and yang, Cammy is fearless, as J pointed out but issac is more calm, and sometimes calm would be nice. And and a family unit they were jsut the cutiest. Did I mention her husbands shirt was a few levels of awesome.

but Jaelithe is the kind of mom i always aim to be. Thoughtful and so aware of him. her are a few pictures until I can actually blog my long arsed day.

imgp7231_edited



Princess Sushi

imgp7209

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

So glad that you had a great day. Those are some seriously adorable kids!

6:18 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home