Wednesday, August 23, 2006

because I was born in 77 and I needed a reminder of the decade


Good Decorating - Attic Hideaway
Originally uploaded by MikeLove.
okay so if you click this photo and go to flickr you will see some of hte wonder that was seventies home decorating. this make me look at the pottery barn kids catelog I'm addicted to with a whole new light, I wonder what Cammy will think of the ideas I had for her room when she's thirty.

scary.

after yo ulook you have to come back and tell me what you thought... cause I gotta know.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ahhh we are 77ers together! I was June 1977!
Love the brown and yellow. Wanna know what colors our house was in NH that we moved to in 1980? BROWN and YELLOW! lol.

4:13 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am a year ahead of ya ... darn those are some busy patterns...How does one sleep?

11:49 PM  
Blogger Debbie said...

can I confess to loving this look? because, I totally do.

4:47 PM  
Blogger *Tanyetta* said...

I was born in 1970 and I'm afraid of all the room layouts. LOL

1:24 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home