Friday, August 11, 2006

shaking head, eyes closed

Hey remember what I said about nothing happening and all that good jazz? Remember? Couldn’t have been more than 48 hours ago, seriously.

Remind me to shut the F#$* up next time and just enjoy, cause that whole nothing is happening thing didn’t even last through the weekend.

I’m gonna go drink some iced tea now and wish it was long island. Its not, but I wish it were.  

p.s it is Downtown Restaurant Week if you got the time and the funds check it out…

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sending hugs....sounds like you need em friend.

3:39 PM  
Blogger StLmom said...

If it's like the weather in St. Louis, wait an hour, it might change. Hang in there.

3:42 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Mmmm. Thanks for the tip on the restaurants, Ms. Q. I'm walking out the door now to check some of those out!

4:32 PM  
Blogger The Adventures Of Dr. Gene and His Mate WonderMum said...

Honey I know what you mean! Sit down, sip your tea and enjoy whilst you can!

4:13 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home