Wednesday, August 02, 2006

Overheard in St. Louis

Subtitle: I can’t believe I’m related to you somedays.

Brother : “Man, Diapers is TWELVE BUCKS a pack?”
Sister: “Yeah it ain’t cheap to have kids man…”
Brother: “You know what I’m gonna do, I’m gonna invent diapers you wash and reuse”
Sister: “they already exist, they are called cloth diapers, we have some.”
Brother looks at sister stunned in silence for a second
Sister: “seriously. Some of them even look like disposables with Velcro and everything.”
Brother, unbelievingly: ”Get out.”

Heard by me while talking to my brother.

4 Comments:

Blogger Copasetic Soul said...

hahahahahaha...

but who REALLY wants to wash them damn things!

12:12 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hahahaa! hilarious!

2:23 PM  
Blogger Lisa said...

HOW funny!

He sounds a bit like MY brother!

5:36 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Really. I mean really did he think that his brainstorm on that one was a unique and first of a kind notion. that is hilarious!

7:31 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home