Tuesday, July 25, 2006

Popsicle dance


imgp6849_edited
Originally uploaded by raquita.
This is my favorite popsicle dance picture mentioned in the post below, Shre really is just too much for me. Last night she watched Narnia with us, I have never seen her so into a story, she was sooo excited when the giant Lion came on the screen, and she was so hurt when they tied him up I hadn't seen it before right then so I didn't know it was coming, (i fogort about the Christ parallells) So we went ahead and fast forward the scene, I'll just bet she had a great dream about walking with the big "lion king" when she went to sleep.

3 Comments:

Blogger CousinSarah said...

God I havent even met her yet and I cannot believe how BIG she is getting.

I NEED ALL OUR BABIES TO SLOW DOWN FOR JUST A YEAR OR TWO!

I know I am just moments away from never again getting kisses in public...as he reminds me constantly that HE is NOT a baby. lol.

10:08 AM  
Blogger StLmom said...

I love her little hip swinging attitude. What a cutie, Q.

2:45 PM  
Blogger *Tanyetta* said...

The popsicle dance is tooooooooo cute! I love it.

1:19 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home