Thursday, July 13, 2006

Random thoughts again...

Okay – why did I almost want to see You, Me and Dupree but then I realized I just finished living that so maybe Superman would be a better choice.

Why does Beyonce dancing just like my momma on fast forward in her new video?

I love Entourage and I know why – just now I figured it out, cause it gives me something new to watch in the off season of Grey’s Anatomy. I love Jeremy Piven, who plays Ari. I love Adrian Grenier, aka Vince, I love the friendship between the four guys. And I love that it gives women the best parts of sex in the city, with out all the whack girly parts .(clearly I didn’t really like sex in the city) besides my hubby and his friends will watch it with me. Which rocks cause I don’t have a lot of girlfriends to watch TV with.  (I totally Expected to get the DVDs of the show for some holiday – didn’t happen)

J’s sister is coming, and I’m a little nervous about it. I don’t spend a whole lot of time with my in laws, any of them at all, so I’m kinda like, okay lets see how this rolls. I wish we did. I wish we saw his mom more often but that is simply not the case. His dad, he’s a wonderful man, who I wish we saw even more than his mom. I think we’ll get him for holidays and the such.

I’m not tired, cause I slept ALL NIGHT AND ALL DAY yesterday – (thanks honey) but I’m tired, cause I worry about all the wrong things.

I wanna watch old Entourage episodes tonight, maybe I’ll rent the DVDs.

Ever wish cartoon characters were real, cause I’d love to have a sit down with Bugs Bunny and the crew from Voltron.

I really wanna cook, I think we’re gonna go berry and peach pickin, so I can make a cobbler, and maybe I’ll take one to Jerry’s Grandmothers birthday party. It’s the first family function we’ve been notified of since we’ve been dating.

I bought my kid some hair stuff, and ironically some for my hair, she’s into the playing hair dresser right now and it almost makes me wish I didn’t have locks so she could play in my hair with a brush.


7 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

hehe that is a lot of thinking, no wonder you are tired!!! Too cool she is into hair right now!

12:38 AM  
Blogger CousinSarah said...

Girl, what is it with the sleep thing. I get tired even on nights when I have had 9-10 hours of sleep.

Yeah, it's the stress. Has ta be.

10:42 AM  
Blogger Amiri Jah-Jah said...

Pat just sent me your blog address and I'm soooooooo happy to be able to catch up on the STL crew!!!!!!!!

Your baby girl is BEAU-TI-FUL!!!! We're expecting a boy anytime now and it seems like ya'll are going through the same parenting and marital issues we're experiencing. It's nice to see other people are still 'learning' how to be married!

Prayers and positive energy to you and your little family. (((Q)))

Aisha

11:40 AM  
Blogger Raquita said...

i'm glad you found me - you need to send a sista some pics so I can see you in all your glory!

12:08 PM  
Blogger StLmom said...

Yeah, steer clear of those "houseguest overstays his welcome" flicks, also: What about Bob, Planes, Trains and Automobiles. It's too soon for you. :)

I'd like to hang with Ren and Stimpy, also the Simpsons and the Family Guy crew.

12:35 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Beyonce dancing like your mama on fast forward is HILARIOUS!

1:56 PM  
Blogger *Tanyetta* said...

After THREE days, family and fish stink therefore they need to be put out!!!!!

LOL

YOU SAID:
I’m tired, cause I worry about all the wrong things.

I'M THE SAME WAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

9:03 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home