Thursday, August 24, 2006

Overheard in St. Louis

Wife: Mom says she may be able to get the lady to take less for the oven, maybe even a hundred bucks
Husband: Really?
Wife: yeah, so if it’s a hundred bucks can I have it?
Husband: wait Sixteen hundred?!?!
Wife: no a hundred (which admittedly sounded pretty ghetto like a hunned)
Husband: six hundred – wait a sec…
Wife: (real slow) if. it. is. a. hundred. dollars.  
Husband: gotta talk to me real slow huh?
Wife: Apparently
Husband: I love you Jennay
Wife: I love you to Forrest.  

Overheard by me this morning on the phone with J, Okay technically you can over hear if you are involved with the call but gheesh.  

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

hehe sounds like a conversation I would have with hubby!

12:55 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home