Tuesday, April 25, 2006

Moments

Cammy Moment  of the week ,

Cammy was playing and running around after a long nap from her Granny’s house, and she looked up at me and remembered something, like “oh! Yeah I mean to show you mommy!” and then worked hard to pull off her socks and show me her freshly painted ruby red toe nails. No matter I told my mom and granny only light colors, she was soo pleased I didn’t take it off.

Jerry moment of the week,

I’d really rather not say, it would sound like bragging and that is so un-lady like.

3 Comments:

Blogger CousinSarah said...

hahahaha....she needs the boldness that expresses her attitude mama. HAHAHA.

4:57 PM  
Blogger Beth Fish said...

Red is the way to go - smart kid.

7:13 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hehe that rocks!!! I need to paint my toe nails!

11:01 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home