Thursday, April 20, 2006

5 minutes with Raquita

5 minutes with Raquita (Queue is my alter-ego)
Mom- Wife and poet, not in any particular order today..

If money didn't matter what would you do with your life? Be a stay at home mom and teach once my children were in school. I’d have alotof kids, though and adopt and foster kids as well.

What's the biggest misconception about you? That I always have to be right, its not my fault that I am well amlost always right.

Beauty or brains? Brains is beautiful to me.

What is your weapon of choice? Samari sword, with proper training, a 9mm without proper training A proper slice/bullet will cut all that conversation stuff out quick.

Who was your first celebrity crush? My first one I remember was ralph from new edition,

What's your family's nickname for you? Ricki, apparently, like all my nicknames, I gave it to myself.

What is your most embarrassing guilty pleasure? I like ice cream a lot, like Icould eat it for every meal, Basic vanilla from breyers is the only store brand that does it for me, and rainbow sherbert preferably from Baskins Robins

What's the last book you've read? Smart couples finish rich (– I do sugguest you pick it up).

Name one thing that scares you? Failing my child.
What's the biggest mistake you've made? Sometimes I speak before thinking everything through, traits passed from my mother, I haven’t been ableto check that completely

Who would you cast to play you in a movie about you? Queen Latifah

If you ran for President of the United States, who would be your running mate? Oprah – the most powerful woman in america, she’d be perfect and shes gotthe bank roll.

Who is your favorite TV mom? Claire Huxtable, the Cosby show .

What's the fastest way to pick a fight with you? Be negative contiunosuly. It drives me crazy.

If you could tell one person to shut up, who would it be? Bush

Who would you die for? A lot of people, probably more than I would care to admit, because I know that list is way shorter if asked who would die for me.

Name one celebrity whom you would never procreate under any circumstances? Most rappers.

It would be an honor if some said my writing/poetry reminded them of_____________. Giovanni, Sanchez,

Name one sex act you would never perform if you were the opposite sex? Dirty Sanchez

Would you ever pose for Playgirl/Playboy? With the right body – sure

When was the last time you cried? At my uncle’s funeral

What's the greatest personal tragedy you've ever experienced? The death of St.Louis’ poetry scene.

Complete this sentence: By this time next year______________. I may be pregnant, working on remodeling the house and training another dog.

2 Comments:

Blogger CousinSarah said...

Oprah???? She does have the bankroll....but uh no no to the running mate! LOL

5:20 PM  
Blogger my coffee is always said...

Gurl.. I see you with the weapons!!!! I will pick up the book. And ice cream.. I feel you. Everytime Albertson's has a sale on 1/2 gallon Blue Bell (A TEXAS FAV!) three of 9.99 I go absolutely crazy.... During the summer months which is about 3/4 of our year.... I eat a couple of tablespoons a day...

9:50 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home