Thursday, March 30, 2006

tagged again by Cousin Sarah

okay - First Sarah you can't be taggin my husband cause then who am I gonna tag? anyway - Six revealing, strange/quirky things about me
1. I'm good at everything. This isn't a boasting statement. Cause its not exactly a good thing. Really, and it is a curse not a blessing, cause I was never just sooo wonderful at any one thing, I was good at everything I tried - I could never find the thing that I loved to do and wanted to do for a living, cause I was good and enjoyed alot of htings. Musical instruments, Painting, writing, Photography, poetry, drawing, cooking, crafts, most art mediums, so now i'm almost thirty with a bunch of hobbies I'm goodenough to make a living at but a job I hate - go figure. Actually I don't hate my job anymore I just don't want to be doing it for hte next thirty years.
2. i'm afraid of heights, a bit afraid of closed spaces, but I go out of my way to push my phobias. I used to climb trees to prove to myself that my fears don't define me, used to sit in closets ect.
3.Once I cook, I'm no longer hungry. So I could be starving then make soemthing to eat and by the time i'm done I'm no longer hungry. Go figure.
4.I am a shoe person. i love shoes, I never buy them, but I love shoes. My family always thought I was really a tomboy and I was but I really love shoes, I just never really seen the occasion to wear them. Via Spaga, Reiker, I could be a prada whore - I really could. Still love Coach, Salvatore Ferragamo, ect.. really, really love shoes. If I win the lottery - I'm getting a giant shoe closet and getting my shop on, I will also have several different pairs of Puma and Addidas shell tops.
5.I think my sister is cuter than me - even though we look almost exactly alike, but she got a jigglier booty than me and I thought that was strange- i also can't spell for shit- especially when I'm typing, sorry blog world...
6. I have a very guilty conscious. I always think I'm in trouble or I did something wrong. its gotten better as I have gotten older but I hae for people to yell my name across a room or the house, always makes me think i am in trouble.

Taggin my hubby and spoken.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

hehe I love shoes too but rarely buy them!!

9:15 AM  
Blogger CousinSarah said...

Sorry about taggin your man, I just didnt want him to feel left out. :)

Yeah giiirl I used to ROCK the puma suedes. :)

2:27 PM  
Blogger Raquita said...

not to worry - the only people who read my blog are people who also read your blog - at least that leave notes and comments - so onceyou tag everybody I'm like well - i could tag em again but hey - what does that do? Glad you had a blast at the concert!

2:32 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

What did you do now Queue??? You must be doing something?! What is it? lol. Kidding.

I rock my Adidas Gazelles all the time. Yes indeedly!

6:57 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home