Wednesday, May 11, 2005

Amen... oh sorry ALady

If I am constantly pushing myself to grow, and love myself enough to take care of me, I am teaching my children to do the same. Sacrificing my own health and well-being will not make me a better parent, and is not a guarantee that my kids will grow into healthy, happy adults. -Kelly blog mom

There are few statements as a mom I feel compelled to hold on to and focus on remembering, this is one. Thank you Kelly!
Ohh ohh how about this one....
"Motherhood has taught me that strength isn't deciding what you want and getting it. It's deciding how to get what you need and your kids need, even if you go about it in ways you never would have chosen...." Thank you Liz!

2 Comments:

Blogger carla said...

Welcome to the Progressive Women Bloggers webring. Glad to have you with us. :)

9:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I just say ...motherhood ain't for cowards.

and yes, I write poetry, but I'm not a performance poet :)

4:38 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home