Tuesday, May 09, 2006

Would you sleep with Bob Barker if the price was right?

My family is still imploding.

I’m not gonna dwell on that.

I am gonna take my kid to pick strawberries Saturday. I think we are gonna make it to the library tonight. We went yesterday. Maybe I’ll actually get a library card and well take some books home.  I’ve given into the fact that we are not going anywhere this June. Normally we make a trip, that’s not gonna happen. Maybe I’ll move that week of vacation to October and we can make Anguilla happen then. Maybe not.
I made cookies, Quad chocolate chip ones. And I want to make oatmeal tonight.

My job is hard today. And my bosses expectations while they should be attainable are so not today. I think big wigs are in the office, I don’t think that’s a good thing.

I am a little down because I kinda feel stuck in a cycle we can’t seem to break, and I’ve never had this difficulty before, and its driving me crazy.

I think I’m gonna make a list of books to pick up at the library. And spend a little while getting caught up on the things that are important to me. I really, really want to get my moms bike fixed and pick up that trailer for Cammy so we can start riding every night. I’m gonna have to make that happen no matter what. You ever know you need something to not go crazy? I need some physical activity and cycling is the only thing I can think of that won’t kill my knees and I can take the kid too.  

I know I’m a bit down in the dumps but I’ll rebound pretty quick. I’m sure things will all work out just he way they are supposed to.

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

((((HUGS)))))) So sorry that your family is having some troubles. I will keep it in prayer. You are stronger then what surrounds you with His hand :). Hang in there and hope those were some good strawberries! They have to be good when picked by such a cute little princess like Cammy!

6:53 PM  
Blogger CousinSarah said...

hey you...sorry to hear you are bummed. Change is in the air so use the energy. Life seems so short right? So much of it spent working and not enough living.

9:37 AM  
Blogger D Achilleus said...

Raquita, dahling, I vant to see you on two wheels!

Let me know if there is anything I can help with. Be glad to look over yer bike. No luck yet on previously owned trailer - still keeping an eye open.

OH - and thanks for reminding me of ONY - I used to read that everyday and then forgot about it years ago. HA! So funny to have that back.

10:50 AM  
Blogger Copasetic Soul said...

i hope that things are a little better for you. just offer a prayer
to the Creator for guidance...i got
hugs for you if needed :-)

how that moose, i mean dog, of yours?

2:15 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

aww it sucks when we get stuck. Totally rooting for you to get out of the rut.

Hopefully the summer will have fresh air that can see you all to a new place!

9:35 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home