Friday, May 05, 2006

have a nice tall glasses of shutthef#ckup up

My co workers are psycho.

I’ve vented about them before so I’m not saying anything else, I’m gonna be the grown up but I would love to serve several nice tall glasses of shutthef#ckup up in here. But I have bigger fish to fry. My uncle who has recently finished serving his debt to society, again, has crossed the line with my moms and that just ain’t finna fly homie. He’s got a small problem with reality and after ten years away that’s to be expected but for real Society is his waitress and shes serving a nice warm plate of noonegivesadamn. And when this is all over he’s simply gonna wish he had just cut the grass like my moms asked. Cause fo real, I don’t know him, and he don’t know me, and I’m the only person who can forget shes my momma, and that usually only lasts as long as it takes for her to remember where she put the belt.

Got a party this weekend, I’ll be posting pictures…

1 Comments:

Blogger CousinSarah said...

Keep you in my thoughts mama.

11:27 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home