Wednesday, May 17, 2006

tagged by G

I AM: dying to move – my body, my home, my mouth , my mind. I need to move .
I WANT: tons of liposuction and a winning powerball ticket with all the right numbers for at least 100 mil.

I WISH: I could get it together, and keep it that way.

I HATE:when I feel this way.

I MISS: my 22 year old body – shoot any body I had before 180 lbs
I HEAR: Kem’s song on my neighbors radio
I WONDER: if cooked rice will hurt ducks

I REGRET: not doing better in college
I AM NOT: as focused as I should be
I DANCE: with Cammy all the time, but not enough with her father
I SING: very badly but do it anyway
I CRY: when I have to – Greys anatomy not included
I AM NOT ALWAYS: this moody,normally I am a pillar of optimism.
I MAKE WITH MY HANDS: anything. I can make anything
I WRITE: enough not to go crazy, not enough to stay sane
I CONFUSE: myself
I NEED: peace
I SHOULD: be easy
I START: bytching before I know its happening, then I try and stop it
I FINISH: as much as I can. Not enough thoughts though
I TAG: Jerry, and Spoken, and Copo, and you!

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

SING: very badly but do it anyway

I am with you on that one, for real. Poor kids have to hear their mom belt out the tunes!

6:48 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You state of self is so apparent in that post :( I hope you find the peace you need now!

10:40 PM  
Blogger StLmom said...

I took your tag and tagged it on. I'm enjoying your blog.

6:14 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home