Friday, June 03, 2005

Ti To takes over the Playground


cam's GP's swinging
Originally uploaded by raquita.
Remember when I was talking about cam's god parents? She's got a zillion (okay three god majaahs and three god faajahs - think austin powers when you read that) but these are the two most active in her life and chosen because they are great people, wonderful friends (when we remember to call them and they us) and the only other healthy black couple we know not directly related to us. Which makes them a pretty good example for my kid even though their cat is sapwn from HELL - lub ya jinx!! Well this is them. And that is Ti giggling like a four year old on the swing - she clearly needs more time on a swing. I just love the picture and I love them - I don't know that they even read my blog but this picture just makes me happy for them and I thought I would share....

2 Comments:

Blogger CousinSarah said...

Queue-
I have to agree about the sound of pure unadulterated laughter. My sister left me a message the other day of my 2 year old niece laughing while she was getting tickled. Whenever I am feel rough, I just review that message and I cannot help but laugh too. It is great to have that in your life!
P.S. Thanks for the heads up. :) Spent a looong time Friday looking and applying!

5:04 PM  
Blogger CousinSarah said...

I have to say I was in a writing/reading mood tonight I tell you, between you and CP's blog I did some serious reading. I responded to some of your old posts too. I love to read good poetry and writing...and he has it. Your stuff is real reflective--I love it. :) Gets me thinking! Your daughter is GORGEOUS, I was looking at your pics....oh my gosh what a smile!! Adorable.

11:20 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home