Monday, May 30, 2005

My life contains Opera

Okay -quick post -

Jerry and I were reading parent blogs and ended up on Wil Wheaton's blog (he's a stepparent) and he blogged recently thathe has mono. Jerry the compasionateone that he is, tried to expain to me just how horrible mono is, Saying its like the really mild form of rabies in that you feel so thirsty but can't hold down any liguids. Then he burstinto operatic song

"I want a drink" in high pitched Bugs bunny opera voice
"I can't have it!" in low register Elmer Fudd opera voice

Repeat three times.

And you wonder why I'm marrying him? His entertainment value alone makes him worth it.

P.S new pictures of the baby online on the Yahoo link look for the album titled May photos.

3 Comments:

Blogger CousinSarah said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

12:05 AM  
Blogger CousinSarah said...

Queue-
So I have to admit, I snuck over to read your blog cause I noticed when I was readin Mo's that you live in the Lou. That is home for me--I lived there for 17 years and moved here near Austin Tx 4 years ago. I am hoping to get the insight from you about the poetry scene in St. Louis...I really didnt know we had one. I am comin up for vacation and would love to know where to go!! Used to go to the Red Sea all the time for music and open mic...so hopefully I can get some insight!
Good luck with the wedding...I cannot imagine how hard it must be with family that spread out. I know my man's mom was in Korea for a while with the military and trying to get everything filled out as it should be was long and the red tape was endless.

My sister lives in Florida and I live in Texas, we are both tryin to move back to STL to be closer to family...she stays at home and her man is the breadwinner and it is the other way around for me as my other half is finishing up school. Even though I know she knows, there is still this sense that she wants me to just move...not understanding that I must have the job FIRST and then move, not the other way around. That that is just us working out how to be close a few states away....not countries. And I could not imagine not having her in my wedding..so my heart goes out to you with that. Hindsight is always 20/20-if you would have gotten the extra room, then of course you wouldn't need it...I really hope you get the results you are hoping for!!

12:13 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Jerry IS the greatest!! And so are YOU! I could just see and hear him singing opera!!

I miss ya'll soooooo much!! Girl you just don't know!! Glad I found your spot here....it'll keep me close to ya'll in spirit!

Love ya!

Peace.
-T

2:09 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home