Sunday, March 19, 2006

So it begins....

I put him on a plane this morning , we left at Quarter to six, got to the airport at six - I left him at the metal detectors at roughly 6:45.

I cried in the car until seven.

Pulled it together and then lost it again when my girlfriend opened the door to let me into the house. She's a loser, she did that on purpose. So I went to get into bed and didn't want to sleep in there if he wasn't coming eventually, so I slept on the futon in Cammy's room.

Day one has started and now - I'm about to do more cleaning - we left the house in a hurricane of Cammy and daddy. Daddy's every article of clothing not packed is stratigicly placed all over the house. Cammy ran around her room with baby powder - so its a white Sunday. I'm going back to bed,

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hugs!! Sending a spouse off always sucks!

12:11 AM  
Blogger Raquita said...

Thanks. Appreciate the support....

7:16 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey loser. Believe it or not I DO know what it's like to leave someone you love very much & I thought you would need a hug after you came home from the airport. That's what I'm here for to support you even when you want to be the super-nothing effects me-I'm not sad cause this is the longest we'll have been apart for 5 years-geek-a-saurus rex. I really forgot my point but you get the idea.

10:32 PM  
Blogger Raquita said...

Your a geeka-saurus rex spoken and you could at least sign your name so people don't think I'm talking to myself.

7:09 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home