Friday, June 16, 2006

Quickies are good

Today, I feel good. I’ve been in a up mood, for a most of the week, with a light down swing but mostly sunny really. We got a plan, a simple plan for Cammy’s birthday. I think I ordered too much cake, but that is our only indulgence. Simple presents, grill some food, hang with family, go home and chill. Maybe make it to see the ducks. Make plans for the next weekend, cancel my vacation (supposed to be the week of my anniversary) and move it to July. Get things going around the house. Work the yard, buy some grass seed, and a mower, a manual mower. We got enough yard to work as a toupee we could probably cut it with a weed whacker. We need a weed whacker too. Gotta think up a Dad’s day gift for my dad. Gotta stay in budget…  although I bought a book today, one I’ve been trying to read for about two years and couldn’t even get on hold at the library – so I bought it today. Bad Quita. Any who, going to get back to work. I’ll post over the weekend…

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think Cammy's birthday sounds perfect (even with extra cake!) Becca's birthday is coming up too and I have just started kinda sorta planning!

8:52 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I have a birthday party to plan next month as well. I hope the party goes well. Sound like you have everything in order. :)

Shawntelle

11:02 AM  
Blogger joey said...

i was reading through some of my old posts and ran across some of your sweet comments. if i never said thank you i'm saying it now.

much respect,
jo

2:54 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home