Wednesday, June 07, 2006

Its peanut butter jelly time!!!

Not really.

I've ripping this directly from This Fish (heather’s) blog, It seemed like funand a new game for us all to play. And it will give you lurkers a chance to make your selves seen… at least a lil bit. So let's play shall we! Here’s how it works - you ask questions (even if they are awkward and uncomfortable) and I answer. Or, in the words of Heather “I tap-dance around and appear as though I am answering, but much like your parents in your impressionable, formative years, I practice avoidance.”

Or I may give you the answer no matter if you like the answer or not, or even if I don’t like the answer. We’ll see what you all come up with.

I just may tell you to go ask your mother. Or look it up.

But who knows what may come of this madness, if I lose readers I’ma go on over to This fish and take Heathers. But I ain’t Skerd!! Let's give it a shot. You Q; I'll A. Go!

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Does Cammy have any cousins?

(hehe I had no idea what to ask!)

11:05 AM  
Blogger Raquita said...

No - well not yet, Cammy is the first Grandchild in our family, first baby since my brother was born and he just turned twenty, my sister however when she marries this fall will add her husbands sons to the fold, and Cammy will have cousins offically

11:10 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Do you want any more kids after Cammy?

Shawntelle

9:10 AM  
Blogger Raquita said...

that's a tricky question. When I was young-er I wanted ALOT of kids, then I became a little jaded and didn't think I would have them at all then I met Jerry and I knew I wanted to have his child, now that we have her, part of me wants the additional kids, part of me wants to focus all of my energy on making sure she has the absolute best options with every possible opportunity avalible to her. I remember what is was to be the oldest - especially the oldest daughter and sometimes that totally sucked. However if we can get our financial selves together I am okay with one more - hopefully God willing - a son. Two girls would be more than I think i could deal with. When Jerry sells his novel and gets all famous and financially comfortable we can talk about that third child he wants. so the short answer is Sure i'd ahve another kid.

9:17 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

If you could have lunch with one famous person (alive only) who would it be?

If there was ONE quality about yourself that you WOULD pass to Cammy what would it be? Which one wouldn't you want to have passed to her?

12:24 PM  
Blogger Raquita said...

1.One famous person alive - Today, I'd havea to say Oprah. funny cause I rarely watch her show. But Hey - she's oprah, and I'm so curious about who she really is. I'd love to get a few hours of her not in front of a camera. Not made up, just regular ole Oprah. Love to see what she thinks fo real, love to see if she is what I really think she is...

2. If I could ensure Cammy would get one thing, I would give her my newly aquired drive. and focus, or maybe that is really just stronger self esteem. So she could make sure she reaches the goals and makes the decisions earlier than I did. the thing I wouldn't want he rto have is - I'm not sure how to say this. I'm good at alot of things, not AWESOME at any one thing - I would hope that she could find the thing that she was AWESOME at and turn that into something she loves to do for a living.

9:27 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home