Thursday, November 03, 2005

Rockin out!!! To Grover!?!?!


P5130011
Originally uploaded by kate.foreman.
Well, its official I’ve got a concert to go to and I’m excited. I got up early as a MUG this morning and place my ticket order and bought tickets to take Cammy to her first show. Her dad is going with us, we are very excited, it’s a classic, they tour every year.Go ahead and guess who we are going to see…

Go ahead…
No.. Not Black Star
No, we saw Mos Def by him self a few weeks ago,
No, I missed the Common show
No I’m not paying to see Air Supply- but I’d go if it were free…

Give up? Sesame Street Live "Super Grover! Ready for Action" That’s right I am so in grossed in this parenthood thing I am going to watch Muppets live. Now if they did a classic Muppet Show, you all would be jealous. Swedish Chef and the two old guys on the balcony have always been my favorites. But alas I have decided that a very large building full of 2-7 year olds is exactly where I want to be…

Funny how life changes..

1 Comments:

Blogger CousinSarah said...

That is what I am talking about. Beaker used to be the bomb. I loved the classic Muppets! Have fun!! Cammy will loooove it.

2:07 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home