Monday, October 24, 2005

Random thoughts and ramblings...


P1000499
Originally uploaded by mahlonbook.
Amiri Baraka is coming to my area today, I am going and I am taking my child, I want her to become used to seeing this type of greatness, so she will project her self higher automatcially.

I apologise to you guys - my thought haven't been nearly as entertaining as I would like.

Last night I stayed up way too late being domestic and baking - I made a apple pie the size of a half sheet cake and five - 5 - Lasagnas. Fo'real. Then forgot to make my lunch and didn't feel like going through the motions this morning so I'm eating KFC for lunch.. Pray for me. (ha!- kidding -almost..)

Having alot of friend issues. A dear friend thinks I'm mad at tehm - when I'm not. I'm just really disapointed in them. And I'm trying to perserve my sanity. You all know the definition of insanity right? Einstein had his definition of insanity, doing the same thing over and over again, expecting a different result. My friend is trying to drive me insane by asking me for the same advice over and over again - then not taking it and ending up in the same situation. My insanity will be the byprodcut of theirs. Not Cool. And I snapped at them about it, but they wouldn't leave it alone. Kept pusing me - I said I didn't want to hear it but they jsut couldn't leave it alone so.. now they think I'm mad.
(background music - Kanye Golddigger)

you ever love somebody so much you had to stop trying to tell them? Cause they won't hear you - and they can't see exactly why they aren't getting what they want out of life, since they make the same mistakes over and over again.

Friend #2
Is always unavalible when I call to hang out, I think she thinks something unsavory amongst our group - and I'm inclined to agree but why do we have to not hang out?

I'm going to get the baby's pictures taken this week I think - Gotta talk her daddy into it. Get her Holloween costume and Thanksgiving dress documented and I think I'm gonna jump back into scrapping - I finally set up my digital print account so I can get my pages printed.. It'll be cheaper than hanging out amongst the world.

I am writing more poetry lately - having may more thoughts - 13, and sarah you guys are so instrmental in that so please keep writing and posting - I am reading, and writing too.

L8rs

Mood- disconnected
Music - Maroon 5's first album

3 Comments:

Blogger my coffee is always said...

I understand your disappointment with your friend. I have been there. I refer to it as heaviness, sometimes we are much to heavy for one another and have to retreat to regroup. I am truly humbled by your by your comment, to think that I could be instrumental... thanks.. Pray you make a visit to Austin for AIPF, before NATS... as I told Copa, between the crew YOU ALL HAVE A PLACE TO STAY...
I can't wait to meet the woman behind the words and my Cousin Sarah's enthusiasm....
kimberley

2:25 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am sorry there is not much worse then having friend issues and feeling helpless to stop the negativity that comes with it. Hang in there! Hey and eat some lasagna for me will ya :)

12:22 PM  
Blogger CousinSarah said...

Man, if someone could PLEASE find a cure for the have to learn the lesson a few too many times that would be SOOOO great. I would pay for the course. Sure would. Friend issues are the hardest. Glad we are friends cause I cannot cook...I will be eatin at your place when I get back home. (stop laughin now will ya...ya a hard one.)

And I am real real jealous that Amiri Baraka is there. Sons of 'em.

Thanks for the compliment Q. I am not sure how, but so thankful if I help you in anyway. Love you.

3:28 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home