Friday, July 15, 2005

Joe Brown's log of daily misfortune and calamities

Joe Brown's log of daily misfortune and calamities

My boy - my ace - my ni**a - but he's a white boy - oh never mind that one...My most dependable - most loveable most there for me - most in love with my kid (adam excluded) Cool as a mug!! SUPER JOE - able to train slackers in roughly 6 months depending on thier commitment level and ability to pay for personal training!!

My Bestest buddy - who I honestly don't see often enough or spend enough time with - has decided to blog. Joe is the best - he has the most wonderful heart and giving spirit- however I often think that his life plays on the reality t.v. channel in heaven cause something is always going on with him, and he is all set to tell us about the adventures of SUPER JOE. He does look like Clark Kent with out the stupid suit and one day he will feel comfortable enough with his life to fly around in blue tights and a red speedo. He's already willing to wear the speedo for weight training competitions (I know I know Joe - "Its NOT a speedo!") Ladies - Its a speedo. Maybe one day if I can get him relaxed enough to give me permission I'll post the pick and you can settle the disagreement speedo or not a speedo- THAT is the question!!
Any who welcome to the wonderful world of blogging!!!

3 Comments:

Blogger Pariah said...

Raquita, IT IS NOT A SPEEDO! Thanks

2:26 PM  
Blogger Raquita said...

I knew you were gonna say that!!!

3:07 PM  
Blogger CousinSarah said...

Well, if is resembles a speedo, you may want to consult the fashion designer. While lookin fly in a speedo CAN be possible, it is a rare occassion. :)

12:13 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home