Thursday, June 16, 2005

She was right.. All this from some colored squares?

I found this quiz on a another blog I visit frequently - you just click on the squares picking the colors as you see fit and then it gives you a personality test results. I'm not sure how I'm feeling about these results - I would assume they are pretty accurate- i'd like to think I was better in a few of these areas but - I'm probably not. If you know me - let me know if you think these are accurate.

The Color Quiz

Your Existing Situation

Needs, and insists on having, a close and understanding relationship, or at least some method of satisfying a compulsion to feel identified.

Your Stress Sources

The tenacity and strength of will necessary to contend with existing difficulties has become weakened. Feels overtaxed, worn out, and getting nowhere, but continues to stand her ground. She feels this adverse situation as an actual tangible pressure which is intolerable to her and from which she wants to escape, but she feels unable to make the necessary decision.

Your Restrained Characteristics

Trying to calm down and unwind after a period of over-agitation which has left her listless and devoid of energy. In need of peace and quiet; becomes irritable if this is denied him.<P>Willing to become emotionally involved and able to achieve satisfaction through sexual activity, but tries to avoid conflict.<P>

Your Desired Objective

Hopes that ties of affection and good-fellowship will bring release and contentment. Her own need for approval makes her ready to be of help to others and in exchange she wants warmth and understanding. Open to new ideas and possibilities which she hopes will prove fruitful and interesting.

Your Actual Problem

(love how they point out my actual problem rather than the twenty or thirty or so I imagine.)

The tensions induced by trying to cope with conditions which are really beyond her capabilities, or reserves of strength, have led to considerable anxiety and a sense of personal (but unadmitted) inadequacy. She reacts by seeking outside confirmation of her ability and value in order to bolster her self-esteem. Inclined to blame others so that she may shift the blame from herself. Anxiously searching for solutions and prone to compulsive inhibitions and compulsive desires.

http://www.ColorQuiz.com/
Please recommend us to your friends. I'm still thinking about that part - if you blog it send me the results I'm dying to know how disfunctional my crew is!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hmmmm....let's take this quiz and see what happens.....

3:30 PM  
Blogger my coffee is always said...

Q...
I had mad difficulty accepting the results. While I attempt to stay on the path of self actualization, this was hard to swallow, especially considering my self esteem was somewhere in the lump odged in the back of my neck upon reading the results. I pray that you and Copa will be at NPS in August. And would love to have you flow thru THE ATX especially since NPS will call AUSTIN home for 2006 and 2007... I cannot wait to meet you. I've been peeping your blog, and as my crew says of a poets poet... YOU GOT WORDS....
13

12:32 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home