Wednesday, April 06, 2005

Harvard deserves their Capt'n Crunch

The world must be ending, as Cereal Killers have taken over Harvard university. I am serious. harvard students have been hoodwinked at their local food halls which are no longer offering yummy cereals like Fruity Pebbles and Lucky Charms. Now if I were paying $40,000 a year for school, at the very least I should be able to get a bowl of Corn Pops for breakfast. They have even started a group to lobby for the return of Fruit Loops and their other cereal favorites. A few years ago they stopped having some lobster filled clam bake, and they started a lobby to get it back. It hasn't worked, and I'm not sure how sucessful this cereal lobby will be but I for one am supporting, and in the meantime they can just run over to their local state college (avalible for a mere 7,000 a year) and pick up a bowl of Frosted Flakes. Long live General Mills!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home