Monday, October 09, 2006

5 years and then....

How different were you 5 years ago?
September 2001
How old were you? 24
Where did you go to school? Wasn’t in school
Where did you work? Southwestern bell
Where did you live? St. Louis County hazelwood
Where did you hang out? Legacy Books, and other poetry readings
How was your hair? Afro’d it was LARGE ya’ll
Did you wear glasses? nope
Who was your best friend? Starlight, Amber, sheba
Who was your regular-person crush? Didn’t really crush then – I was too high on myself
How many tattoos did you have? none
How many piercings did you have? None – just ears
What car did you drive? 95 VW jetta – I loved that car
What was your worst fear? Not finding a job I loved
Had you smoked a cigarette yet? Yea I tried it but I don’t smoke
Had you been arrested? Yes – I had an aversion to traffic court
Single/Taken/Married/Divorced/Bitter: dating like a maniac*

*LETS SEE WHAT YOU ARE NOW !!!!!**
September 2006:
How old are you? 29
Where do you work? At&t (same company – after merger)
same town? St.Louis city – which is like night and day .
Where do you hang out? my living room
Do you wear glasses? nope
What is your hairstyle? Locs
Who are your best friends? Spoken, Ronata and Renata
Still talk to any of your old friends? yep
How many piercings do you have? Same ears
How many tattoos? none
What kind of car do you have? I split a trailblazer
What is your biggest fear? Not making the right choices for cammy
Have you been arrested since if so how many times total? Once – the last time – I got all those traiffc things fixed
Has your heart been broken? yes
Single/Taken/Married/Divorced/Bitter: MARRIED

biggest change? I am a mom now.

Anybody else wanna crack at it? Post a comment and I’ll come read yours

2 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

I'm slow reading, but I'll play :) It's on Abbie's blog.

10:49 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey sweetie ran into your blog online.. interesting how time changes.. this is CAP glad to see your doing well

5:12 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home