Sunday, July 03, 2005

Back FromThe Wedding


68730029
Originally uploaded by Queue_D.
Well its offical - We're a married couple. And it feels good. Easy. Right. Feels right. But I said thaqt already. We got delayed coming home and were forced to spend a extra night in Jamaica - (the horror right? I'm being scarcastic) I'm so sorry - I am very very tired. I'll give details probably on Wed. We didn't get in until 11 pm and didn't go to bed until 3am , then got up at 8am to help my aunt move into her new house - worked out sme acconting issueswith the bank and thenmove heavy stuff all day- them came home, tended to my sick child who had a summer cold when I got home and then hung out with my friend whohouse sat for us- untill six am - them got up with the child and took a nap with her for a few hours before TiTo showed up and we showed them the pictures from the wedding and then I went to another wedding for my aunt - (see previous post) and now I'm sleepy and still not done for the weekend. The holiday is tomorrow, and I think I need a vacation from my vacation. I will let you all know all the details like the story about the 32 oz Mai Tai. Really. Tuesday - I swear!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Damn, you's married now, you's married now......congrads to the both of you!

2:10 AM  
Blogger CousinSarah said...

Welcome Home MAMA! Congrats! I was starting to worry about you! :) I do guess an extra day in Jamaica was a sacrifice....way to take one for the team. LOL. I will be callin you TOMORROW. Get some sleep! The pictures are Beautiful!

10:46 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home