Monday, April 25, 2005

personality test

I took a personality test today.. (Can you tell I need something to do at work?!?!?)Here are the results.

Advanced Global Personality Test Results
Extraversion50%
Stability66%
Orderliness43%
Empathy90%
Interdependence36%
Intellectual30%
Mystical43%
Artistic76%
Religious83%
Hedonism43%
Materialism76%
Narcissism70%
Adventurousness56%
Work ethic36%
Self absorbed23%
Conflict seeking43%
Need to dominate56%
Romantic76%
Avoidant56%
Anti-authority56%
Wealth36%
Dependency63%
Change averse36%
Cautiousness56%
Individuality76%
Sexuality76%
Peter pan complex23%
Physical security83%
Food indulgent90%
Histrionic30%
Paranoia56%
Vanity30%
Hypersensitivity63%
Female cliche50%
trait snapshot:
rarely irritated, positive, tough, non phobic, fearless, likes the unknown, self reliant, high self control, confident, trusting, strong instincts, prudent, optimistic, willful, likes parties, prefers a specialized career, takes charge, altruistic, strong, high self concept, adventurous, practical, thoughtful
I'm not sure how I feel about this little look see into my brian but I guess that's what I get for looking! Tell me what you think if you know me... If you don't.... tell me what a wonderful person i seem like!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home