Monday, September 18, 2006

Meme monday - courtesey of Stlworking mom

1.If you make sweet tea, or your favorite style, do you use Luzianne, Lipton or something else?funny I actually found Teavana in Atlanta a few years ago on a poetry trip with my husband. Teavana is to tea drinkers what starbucks is to coffee drinkers, only its way cooler. I would love to drink more hot tea, Jasmine dragon phoenix pearls and emerald princess brews were my favorites there.  I just don’t do it often, no time to get to the shop to pick it up, for a sweetened ready made tea I drink Arizona. Jerry has this toy too I gave them out as Christmas presents a few years back.
2. What brand of toilet paper do you buy and is it the larger rolls or regular? Charmin and I do buy the double or larger rolls - dude cause nothing is more depressing than nine rolls of toilet paper disappearing faster than cake.
3. Which brand of bath soap do you use? Body wash or bar?oil of olay, body ribbons, and that in the shower lotion. 4. What cereal do you buy for yourself?I love berry berry kix which I cannot find in the greater St. Louis area anymore. So I am forced to exist on reduced sugar foot loops and frosted flakes, and crunch berries, but not crunch berries with extra colors or glow in the dark anything or any crap like that, just regular old crunch berries, cause I’m a grown up damn it .5. What brand of dishwasher detergent do you use? Liquid or tablets?I use Cascade, the tablets when I could care less about the budget. Liquid when I’m trying to appear cheap.

6. What’s your favorite fruit?I love strawberries. Especially in dark chocolate.7. Which brand of laundry detergent do you use?This is funny I was just talking to my friend about how I use Cheer just cause I like blue and that’s the color of the bottle, my husband likes Tide, I had to use Dreft for the kid for a while.  8. Do you like chocolate?Actually I didn’t like Chocolate or meat until I got pregnant and found the wonder that is dark chocolate.  9. Are you right or left-handed?I’m right handed, and so spurn the lefties as a kid I tried to teach my left handed cousin to be right handed. He can currently use either hand for most things. 10. Do you still write checks or use a debit card?People still write checks?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home