Thursday, September 14, 2006

I’m bringing sexy back….

What is for you cannot be un-for you
                    -friend of Chookooloonks

Hi all. Its been a lil while since I really posted – posted. And unfortunately now is not gonna be the time I really get my post on. And I’ve missed ya’ll. Things have been moving along at a rather brisk pace. Working on the house. Working on myself, working on the marriage.
Working on watchin ALL SIX DISCS of Grey’s anatomy.
Yeah baby, life is truckin along.
My kid is talking up a regular storm.  Whole sentences and statements. Repeating everything. I am learning to be very mindful of not only what I say around Cam, but what other people say around her.
I could mention how wonderful my husband is but I can’t have you ladies plotting on stealing my man, he’s that good.  
We had to tell a friend that they had to totally clean up the language. She was just too much all the time, and that is just not gonna work for the shortie.
Making plans, following through.
What’s up with you guys? I’ve been reading you all through google reader, and the only down side to using it is that I can’t comment from that screen. So I tend to leave fewer comments – but know that I am there and I am rooting for you!
Anybody hot under the collar about that whole target selling bra type shirts for six year olds?
How about the newly documented pressures of 1st grade? Are we parents doing too much pushing the schools too hard?
I’m on the waiting list for day care, and while I never planned on being one of those parents, I can’t really say that I’m surprised that I am one of those parents.

And while I am screaming for better images for my daughter I am jamming out to Justin Timberlake. Right, no one will take me seriously.

Derrty baaaaaaby… I’ll let you spank me if I misbehaaaaaave…..

I love that song.

5 Comments:

Blogger my coffee is always said...

I say it often. I admire my parenting friends. I don't think I could do it.... I have not gotten into Gray's Anatomy... I don't get you guys.. hahahahaha

8:48 AM  
Blogger Copasetic Soul said...

google reader my azz, you need to post comments shit....wait, Cam can't read yet, right? my daughter is 13 and I still get on folks about cursing around her.

I got justin too, shhhhh. got Grey's as well...YAY!!

2:13 PM  
Blogger Raquita said...

funny thing is I actually made the effort to post a comment on your blog mister...

lot of good that did me.

2:16 PM  
Blogger Benticore said...

Blogger was FUBAR for most of the day...I like the Justin Timberlake song too (God help me!) but The Price is Right (Techno Remix) is my SHIZZNIT right now...

Bah Bah Budaaaaaaah!

Benticore
Out

4:05 PM  
Blogger Claudia / PVS said...

I think one of the best role models on televison for my nine year old daughter Madeline is -- perhaps not surprisingly -- Buffy The Vampire Slayer. If you haven't seen it, especially starting with Season 1, then you should try to look it up some time...she's strong and smart and funny and understands a thing or two about power -- which is something I think I could have used when I was growing up. Otherwise I really like Jimmy Neutron. That show is unfailingly hilarious. Every single time.

And I didn't hear about the target selling bra type shirts thing, but I guarantee you that if I HAD, I'd have been furious, too. What can you even say about a thing like that?

Nothing.

I quit swearing right around the time I got pregnant, which is when I finally figured out how ridiculous it sounded.

Peace!

Claudia

5:11 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home